The Air-A-Lator® and the “Mason’s Choice” are the number one outside air intake regulators for masonry fireplaces. The fire will burn warmer, cleaner and more safe because regulated outside air is used for combustion. The homeowner can control both the volume of air and direction of air with these unique products.
Materials and Construction
- Air-A-Lator for New Construction or Retrofit – 18 gauge galvanized powder coated – black
- The “Mason’s Choice” Stainless Steel Side Wall Outside Air Kit
- Aluminum Closable Louver and Optional Round Adapter
- Aluminum Brick Louver – Fixed
Specified by appliance manufacturer
- 13 1/2″ x 4 1/2 x 2 3/4″ (Type NH)
- 9” x 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4 (Type 1B)
- 3″ & 4″ (“Mason’s Choice”)
- 8″ x 8″ (Closable Louver)
- 6″ (Round Adapter)
- 2 1/4″ x 8″ (Fixed Louver)
The Air-A-Lator® Dual Damper System gives you control not only of volume of air, but it also lets you control the direction of air.
Prevents great amounts of air from being drawn out of your home. This reduces carbon monoxide fumes from household heating appliances,
Instead of drawing heated air from inside your home, Air-A-Lator® takes outside air and directs it right where it’s needed.
More heat per pound of fuel. Because Air-A-Lator® provides the air needed for complete combustion, you can save dollars on fuel costs.