Bio Vent® is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that burn wood pellets. All Bio Vent product is rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570° F.
Materials and Construction
Continuous welded double-wall pipe with:
- .018″ inner wall of 304 stainless steel on Bio Vent for wood pellet.
- .018″ outer wall of aluminized steel.
- Powder coated black pipe for superior finish and durability.
- Factory installed high temperature silicone gaskets at each joint.
1″ clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- 3″ & 4″ inner flue diameters available for rigid pipe for stoves.
- 3″ & 4″ flexible liners for inserts
- Type L Low Temperature Venting System Listed UL641 ULC/ORD C441-1992, ULC S609-M89.
- Report No. 369-P-01B-2