Bio Vent® is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that burn wood pellets and oil fuel. Bio Vent for Multi-Fuel is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that burn agricultural type fuels such as corn, switch grass, soybeans,wheat, and many other bio-fuels. All Bio Vent product is rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570° F.
Materials and Construction
Continuous welded double-wall pipe with:
- .018″ inner wall of 304 stainless steel on Bio Vent for wood pellet.
- .018″ inner wall of AL29-4C (super-ferritic) stainless steel on Bio Vent for bio-fuel.
- .018″ outer wall of aluminized steel.
- Powder coated black pipe for superior finish and durability.
- Factory installed high temperature silicone gaskets at each joint.
1″ clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada
- 3″ & 4″ inner flue diameters available for rigid pipe for stoves.
- 3″ & 4″ flexible liners for inserts
- Type L Low Temperature Venting System Listed UL641 ULC/ORD C441-1992, ULC S609-M89.
- Report No. 369-P-01B-2
- 304 SS Bio Vent Announcement (1)
- Bio Vent Double Tee Announcement
- Bio Vent 1 pc Elbow Announcement (1)
- Bio Vent Deluxe Termination Announcement
- Bio Vent Gasketed Tee Announcement
- Bio Vent Masonry Adaptor Announcement
- Bio Vent Pipe Flex Adaptor Announcement
- Bio Vent Precision Tooled Pipe Announcement
- Bio Vent Starter Tee Announcement
- Bio Vent Travis Adaptor Announcement
- REVISED Bio Vent 1 Inch Clearance Announcement